Monday, December 25, 2017

Top 10 of 2017 Day 1 - Best Books I've Read in 2017


The Top Ten of 2017 event is hosted by Jaime from Two Chicks on Books, Rachel from Fiktshun, Bridget from Dark Faerie Tales,  Fallon from Seeing Double in Neverland, and the ladies from Take Me Away To A Great Read!

Okay, let me tell you something.  Coming up with only 10 books for the year, out of 250, well, it was impossible.  So then I thought I'd divide it into two lists of 10, adult and YA, and that was almost impossible as well!  So, I think I've come up with four top 10 lists.  I know, I know, I'm crazy.  But I couldn't pick! So, check my lists out!  Oh, yeah, and they're not in any particular order, because who knows how long that would have taken me!

Top 10 New YA Books of 2017:














Top 10 New Sequels of 2017:













Top 10 New Romance/Adult Books of 2017:

-->











Top 10 Romances I Read in 2017 but Published Before 2017:

-->











Remember how I said it was hard to pick just 10?  Yeah, so I kind of cheated some more by doing series books in this last one.  For the Driven series by K. Bromberg, I narrowed it down to just the three books I gave 5 stars to so far in the series.

Okay, I've given you a lot to look at in this post.  If you've made it all the way down to the bottom, you deserve the links to the giveaways going on right now here on Lisa Loves Literature:

I'd love to hear if you've read any of these books, and what you thought of them.  Or tell me about your favorite books this year!  Maybe I need to add to my TBR.  ( I don't really, but I keep on adding!)

If you want to check out all the books I read this year, you can go HERE.